Terms and Conditions of Use of www.pegasus.co.uk
Accuracy of Information
All reasonable endeavours have been taken to ensure that the information published on www.pegasus.co.uk is accurate. However, Pegasus Software does not warrant that the information is accurate or complete. You are advised to discuss your specific requirements with a Pegasus Partner. You acknowledge and agree that certain information within www.pegasus.co.uk is provided by third parties and that Pegasus Software has no control over the accuracy or completeness of such third party data.
The information, services, systems, articles and data published on www.pegasus.co.uk are intended for general information.
If you need advice, we recommend you contact a Pegasus Partner. All prices and information are indicative rather than definitive. They do not constitute an offer to buy or sell or provide any service.
You may use the information for your own private and non-commercial use only.You may not use, and you must ensure that no other person uses, the information supplied by Pegasus Software to you for re-sale, re-distribution or for any other commercial use. If you take a copy or set up a direct feed of any of the pages of www.pegasus.co.uk, you must be aware that all of the terms and conditions, warnings and disclaimers will continue to apply. The service has been specifically designed for use in the United Kingdom.You must not use this service in countries where it is restricted or prohibited by local legislation.
You agree that it is your sole responsibility to ensure the security of your ID and password. You agree not to disclose or permit to be disclosed your ID and password to any third party. Pegasus Software will take all reasonable endeavours, including encryption, to ensure that your personal information is disclosed only to those specified by you. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee that the personal information you have entered will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
Information About You
Pegasus Software will not make information about you available to any third party outside of the Pegasus Partner Programme. Information held by Pegasus Software about you is available for inspection by you in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Limitation of Liability
You accept that Pegasus Software shall not be liable in any event for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising from use of www.pegasus.co.uk. All warranties whether express or implied under law including without limitation any warranty for the information, data, services, interrupted use, errors, omissions, delays, termination of service, loss of data for any reason, fitness of purpose, infringement of third party property rights are hereby expressly excluded with the sole exception that no exclusion of liability is claimed of death or personal injury as a result of negligence by Pegasus Software.
Termination of Service and Withdrawal of Your ID and Password
Pegasus Software reserves the right to cancel your ID and Password or terminate the provision of www.pegasus.co.uk or any part of www.pegasus.co.uk without notice or reason. Using the service you may not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the service; or post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial messages or engage in spamming or flooding; or upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through Pegasus Software without prior written permission of Systems Union.
You acknowledge and agree that Pegasus Software may terminate your ID and Password if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of use.
Links from and to Pegasus Software
Some pages on this site contain hypertext links to websites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other websites by means of hypertext links, you will leave the www.pegasus.co.uk domain and you will not be subject to these terms and conditions. In particular, hypertext links to pages which contain information or advertisements about investment products and services are provided for your convenience only.We are not responsible for the content of such pages and we do not endorse or make any recommendation about such products and services. The links on this website may take you to other sites where the advice or trading is possible. You acknowledge and agree that Pegasus Software shall not be responsible or liable with regard to any advice or trading which may be conducted on such sites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and you agree tos ubmit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Transfer of www.pegasus.co.uk
- www.pegasus.co.uk is designed specially for general information use only and does not attempt to give you specific advice that relates to your circumstances.
- Comparative information may not include all products and services available on the market.
- Some products may be available at a lower or higher cost than quoted, for example where a particular intermediary has negotiated special terms with a product provider.
- Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to keep www.pegasus.co.uk up to date, there may be a period of time between a product provider altering product features, withdrawing or launching new products and the time we are notified of such a change and are able to update www.pegasus.co.uk.
- If you intend to act on any information supplied by Pegasus Software you should confirm the details of the product (including costs and key features) with the product provider.
- While Pegasus Software has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information and data contained in www.pegasus.co.uk is accurate it does not warrant this and all liability is expressly excluded to maximum extend permitted by law. See our terms and conditions of use.
Privacy of your Information
We consider your privacy as very important.
We operate a policy of disclosing to you, on written request, what customer information we have gathered, how we use it and giving to you the opportunity to review and correct any information we may hold.
Pegasus Software is a trading name of Pegasus Software Limited, which is registered under the [Data Protection Act].
What we gather and hold about you:
We can enhance the service we offer if we learn about what you like and don’t like. We use the information you provide during voluntary registration to tailor thes ervices to your specific interests.
Pegasus Software may assign a number to each user to help us personalise the service for you. This number is saved on your computer and is called a 'cookie.' It is not possible to identify a particular user by means of a Cookie alone. You can be assured of anonymity. We will not know who you are, even if we issue a Cookie. Of course if you want, you may choose not to accept or to delete the cookie that is held on your computer.
The cookie is also used for anonymously recording what parts of the service you use. Overall, aggregated usage information from all our customers helps us improve www.pegasus.co.uk by showing us how different areas of the site are being used. Usage information may also be used to target advertising so you view ads, which have the most relevance to you.
We also collect certain information you enter for the purpose of creating statistics. We will not link your name or address with the data we collect for statistical purposes.
We will also hold data that you enter into certain services so that you don’t need to re-key the information when you next visit the service. We will only hold this personal data where you have registered and been issued with an ID and Password.
E-mail addresses are required in order to register for some features on www.pegasus.co.uk. We will not pass on your e-mail address to any third party outside of the Pegasus Partner Programme, without your permission.
Occasionally, we will send you e-mails to provide information and keep you up to date with developments on Pegasus Software. We may also offer you special e-mail newsletters.
In every e-mail we send, it is our policy to have instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any future e-mails. You can change your e-mail address at any time.
Which third parties may see information about you?
We will not disclose your name or postal address or any data that could identify you to any third party outside of the Pegasus Partner Programme without first receiving your permission.
We share information with partners who provide products and services that you request. For instance, if you wish to apply for more information on a particular product we will pass them the relevant information in order for them to fulfil your request. Our partners only see information relating to your specific requirement.